[guide.chat] The Black Bra

  • From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 08:50:59 -0000

                    I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends.
                    One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married
for 20+ years.

                    We were chatting about our relationships and decided to
amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels
and a mask over our eyes.
                    We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes.

                    Here's how it all went.

                    My engaged friend:

                    The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me
with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask.  He saw me and said,
'You are the woman of my dreams, I love you. Then we made passionate love all
night long.

                    The mistress:
                    Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I
was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and mask over my
eyes.  When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to
tremble and we had wild sex all night.
                    Then I had to share my story :

                    When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra,
black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. When he came in the door
and saw me he said, "What's for dinner, Batman?"