[guide.chat] Joke

  • From: "Harold Kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Forum chats guade forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:24:17 -0000

Subject :Fwd: Joke

 A very old woman went to the doctor for check-up. The doctor told
her that she needed more activity and recommended sex three times a
week.

 She said to the doctor: "Please can you tell my husband." The doctor
goes out in the waiting room and tells the husband that his wife needs
to have sex three times a week. The 80 year old husband replies:
"Which days?" The doctor says, "How about Monday, Wednesday and
Friday?" The husband says, "I can bring her Monday and Wednesday, but
on Fridays she'll have to take the bus."

You will