[guide.chat] Jenny m

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 22:45:44 -0000

hi jenny
yes ignored that email got sent to me
its being looked in to now some one told me
well friend put me right over the telephone tonight too he told me its scan too
wow bloody good job I never answered that now
very nearly did somthing stopped me great
think they being clever don't they
get found out in the end
lets hope so

another friend told me he rang the peoples house they knew nothing about this
shocked
so this person is giving them advice now great

oh thank god for that

I remember years ago had bloke pestering me on private emails he lived in
london
police traced him by the server
but police listened in by joining the group so they could pretend to be one of
the members
but watching everything at same time
made us feel so secure
good

never knew what hapened to that man in london but he wasn't on this group after
that
wow it was such a relief then

right going now

love carol xxxx