[guide.chat] Jenny m

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 09:06:34 +0100

hi jennie
wow cathie is a dark horse hahahahahahaha not telling us all on group she was
going to your place.
Well jennie my mum use to buy all her christmas cards after christmas for that
year as they were selling christmas cards for fifty pence in card factory and
christmas paper for fifty pence too bows in packet for thirty pence wow bargain
there
   so we got much as we could in

these big cards at fifty pence were so lovely because got to special friend on
top or to special mum or special sister or special brother etc
so yes all well woh it
well i like to wrap my christmas presents up in november as it feels near
christmas then

jennie
you weill have to tell us all what you did all week while cathie was there give
us all somthing to raed about your week
right love Carol xxxx