[guide.chat] Jenny m

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 18:40:03 +0100

hi jenny
oh yuck you shouldn't eat bacon no no not me hahahahaha
oh love your life story
oh jenny wish all of us on here would write their life stories
be lovely all finding out about one and other more
be more interesting

got nothing to hide or be ashamed off so come on all write all about yourselfs

be good interesting to raed how you all born then become little children and
how life treated you all

What schools you went too form being a child
what work you all did when you all left school to now

oh wow be lovely raeding
great idea isn't it?

we weill get a much better understanding of one and other

so come on lets have all your life stories and enjoy raeding all about one and
other
be brilliant

Love Carol xxxx