[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Update for you

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:40:59 +0100

Hi Vanessa.

Its always great hearing from you. Your blind association seems to have a lot
more going on than hours they only seem to do stuff mainly for elderly people I
wish a load of us could go on holiday together for sure.  I'm glad the
collecting is all going well and hope you raise a good amount I'm sure you
will. Keep up the good work. Yes I remember you meeting Keith on that holiday
as you and he had just got back when I first spoke to you. I wonder where would
be central. WE have just a few lovely men so might have to have the odd man
sandwich like two of us kissing a cheek each yummy. I know Malcolm has
pinchable cheeks and bet Stan does to and Jamie and our lovely DAvid who its a
shame is on the other side of the world almost.  I keep teasing Keith to get a
shave I love soft smooth cheeks which is why Mrs Villa calls me cheeks its a
nickname I've had for a long time.

Well taht's enough of my nonsense.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxx