[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Update for you

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 18:19:07 +0100

Yes Vanessa, I am all for a holoday together. There's nothing to stop us.

Malcolm.

love Malcolm.xxxxx

hello all, just a short note to keep you updated with our blind club here in
Andover, still doing the street collection, that finishes tomorrow, next is
2days at the end of the month at another out of town supermarket, forgot to say
that some of the activities incalude line dancing and a gardening group, you
could spend all week doing something, in May we had a few days at the Loriston
hotel at Weston, there was a group of 32, mostly visuals and some sighted
helpers, also a guide dog named Elizabeth and of course Scott , we met another
chat line regular there, Keith , and it was good to meet  and put a body to the
voice ha ha, do you think we should all try to get together, where would be
central, could all of us girls cope if we asked some of the lads along, we
should line them up and have a guess who the body belongs to, what do you think
boys and girls, must go now, only got another 119 messages to check, keep on
typing, Vanessa xx

-----