[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Update for you

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 19:25:49 +0100

Hi Vanessa first I will say that's very interesting and funny you call your
computer that name tortoise spelt backwards I love it. Oh that's such lovely
news you raised £500 for your club and so happy you had such a lovely day out
at the seaside your fish and chips so yummy always the best at the seaside
especially I would have had mushy peas even though I love beans I prefer mushy
peas with fish and chips. Oh dear back to reality now for sure you have your
work cut out hahaha. Hope your grandchildren have lovely birthdays that party
will be such fun I'm sure they will love it. Let's just hope the weather's good
for it. Love Clare xxxx.

Vanessa Pugh said.

hello all, it's me again, just to keep you posted, after the hectic week of
collecting we raised less than 500 pounds in all that lovely wet weather, it
helped to pay for a day out at the seaside, yesterday we had a coach to take us
for the day at a beach about 70 miles away, the weather was dry but not bikini
time, Scott was upset as dogs were banned from the sand, he wanted a free run
but couldn't be let off the lead,poor boy, he  just wanted to paddle and dig up
the sand, we had a fish and chip lunch, bread and butter and either baked beans
or mushy peas, it was so yummy, spent a few hours trying to walk it off but had
to have an ice cream as well, it was nice to have a day out but back to reality
today, been shopping for presents , 4 of my grandchildren have birthdays next
month and we are having a party with a theme of pirates, think I should wear 2
eye patches as can't see out of either, if the weather is kind we will have a
bbq, if not all indoors, what fun, there will be about 18 kids as they are
having friends over, I think Steve and Scott will stay home and hide, off to
sort some more messages, take care and have fun, ta ta for now, Vanessa, Steve
and Scott xx