[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 16:54:41 +0100

HI Carol.

Oh that's disappointing about the CD I hope you can get it soon.  Ah bless him
there's a funny story about your chocolate question he bought some Malteezers
before he came down and sort of forgot to bring them but the amazing thing is
they're still in the house they haven't been eaten I love flowers as well some
people think a blind person wouldn't but I do if they're scented ones my Mum
gets me flowers some times for my birthday she got me hyacynths this year and
they're my favourites the whole house smelt of them which was lovely. Well we
hope to go for tea some-where tomorrow evening when he arrives and then we
might go to Stratford on Thursday.  He told me earlier that he's tea total from
now on if you believe that you'll believe anything hahaha.  HOpe you have a
good evening.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxx