[guide.chat] To Carol your day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 16:57:40 +0100

Hi Carol that's so cool you had a party in day centre again for Liz's birthday
and yes pizza and salad a nice change from the usual buffet for sure and the
chocolate cake with smarties on so yummy the best bit just like yours last
week. Oh dear that's a shame you didn't get Amy's CD as they sold out typical
but hope you have better luck next week in Morrisons. Glad you had that yummy
lemon cake with a good old cuppa in cafe. That candle place sounds good and
that carved birdhouse Julia got so cool. I know my dad will love the golf one
for sure. I know your Julie will love something for Christmas out of there.
Can't believe they got Christmas things out already. Well enjoy your curry with
chips and rice. You can have my share haha. I had a good chill out day much
needed and had chocolate cake with a good old cuppa this afternoon. For tea
it's pizza with cheese and tomato topping then my usual chocolaty goodies goes
without saying haha. Love Clare xxxx