[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 22:36:14 +0100

Hi CArol.

Oh yes Vanessa did say we could do the pastry in the microwave on the browning
dish I think I might try that some time and perfect my pastry baking for my
beloved if I can. oH I agree that storyline in Corrie with locking that guy in
the fridge was mad. Oh I hope Sarah doesn't die in Emmadale such a cute little
lass bless her.  Next week is BB final come on Jedward they're so funny and so
cute they're bound to win bless them.  I hope you had a nice chat with Elaine
and I'm sure you will have a lovely time with Julie and family.k I'm glad you
enjoyed your fish and chips. Nothing going on here tomorrow really pretty
boring but looking forward to Quakers on Sunday and there will probably be a
meal afterwards.  Can't wait to speak to my Jamie when he's back.

Take care.

Love Sarah xx