[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 16:00:05 +0100

HI CArol.

Glad you had a lovely time with Julie and that dinner sounds so yummy and glad
you enjoyed x-factor and Mathew had his friend there. OH yes it is awful about
the hurricane Cynthia who Clare also knows and I think you do to is in new York
of course I hope she is OK she didn't email last night and I know she always
does bless her as she misses us when she doesn't hear from us so they must have
it bad I just hope and pray that she is safe and we will hear from her soon and
know she is OK.  I missed x-factor but did see big brother of course. I think
Jamie is OK on the whole trapped wind can be very painful he's havign a fridge
freezer brought over today but he can't lift it in case the pain comes back
bless him. I think the person who was bringing it must have been on his way
when we were chatting as he had to dash but it will be so lovely talking to him
later as always he brings so much sunshine in to my life.  Nothing really going
on the rest of the day. I hope you enjoy pizza hut tomorrow its great there I
love the buffet and some times go on the ice-cream factory. goodness I feel
like the only one so far with no plans for bank holiday will have to think of
something its alright for peole who can just get in their cars or jump on a bus
or train wish I could take myself off to a nice seaside town role on the 14th I
can't wait.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxx