[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:07:24 +0100

Hey Jamie
are you forgetting here
I am miss piggy hahahehehehehehe animals not allowed in hotels hahahahahaha
I can go to a farm though
Oh wouldn't it be great if we all went in hotel perhaps windermere manor next
year  or cliffton hotel in devon then our lovely phyllis could be there with
quiz
cool hey or what!

Malcolm is the leader on here big boss so he should arrange it for us all wow
can you imagine all the mishcheife we all get up too hahahehehehehehe
Yes knew it chips and pint oh what are you like bet you have a huge beer belly
now looking like cyril smith hahahahahahaha
Love miss piggy boots carol x.x.x.x.