[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 18:32:37 +0100

Hi Carol.

OH trust you to be eating hahahaha yes i love my food to especially chocoalte
of course. TAlking of chocolate wonder where our lovely Clare if today I look
forward to hearing all about the day with Anna.  OH I wouldn't be without
Corrie and Emmadale either. My mobile doesn't have speach but i've also heard
the speech on some of them can be quiet not good if you have a sight problem
and also hearing as well.  I know I'm a night owl at least I was last night I
won't be tonight though as I leave at 9 for the seaside it takes 3 hours to get
there. Yeah I'm drinking loads of water and tea of course my head went a bit
fuzzy earlier not a head ache just a bit light headed probably because of the
muggy temperature it still feels very hot in here. Well Holly Oaks is on now.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxx