[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Sara

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 23:01:15 +0100

HI Carol.

Oh Joe is great to and I am glad he won x-factor to and pop star to opera star
and I prayed for him to win to. The album is called classic. I think it will be
much better than the first album as it show cases his voice more. OH I agree
its in times of trouble like these riots that people really seem to pull
together more its sad it takes something like that for people to join as a
community but life is to short I agree there and we should all pull together.
Jamie and I were sayign earlier it would be great fun if we could all meet up
in a hotel some-where I've known you and Clare for ages and it would be great
to meet you and some voices I haven't put to names yet like Phyllis and also
Senn who malcolm said sounds like Stacy Solomon from x-factor I thought she was
really sweet and had a cute laugh and I love the way Senn puts smiles a lot in
emails I love smiling cheeks especially Jamie's they are so soft and cute.  OH
yes I do enjoy cooking and like to try out new things.  I hope you have a
lovely time at Julie's and it will be nice for you to spend time doing your
cussion and rug and listening to your CDs oh I love curry as well. It wil
certainly be quiet on here tomorrow it usually is on Saturdays when our miss
piggy boots is away you will be missed for sure but i know you will have a
great time.  Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Take care.

Love Sarah x