[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 10:10:34 +0100

hi Carole,

octopus not quite ready for the photograph stage yet, having finishing touches
to it, went out for lunch yesterday, quiz last night and we won a Easter egg,
clever buggefrs are we not,
have a good day, weather really nice here today, sun is out and a little warmer
then of last few days, must go and clean out my three budgies now, we are going
to try to put them all in the same cage, will be good, of to Blackpool Friday
next week, will be another good roller coaster week end,
cheers