[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:21:27 -0000

Well for once I agree with our miss Piggy. The talking microwave is a life
saver. Its easy to use and you can cook anything in it. You can weigh whatever
your going to cook  and then put the weight into the microwave and it works out
the cooking time and cooks it for you. So if you had pork chops that weighed a
pound  you put one pound into the microwave and when its done  its perfectly
cooked. I get a supply of Whiltshaw farm food frozen meals in  and just have
them when I don't feel like cooking. Its worth thinking about.

Hope you'll be ok on Xmas day and get someone to visit you.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Good morning phyllis
Ah poor you being all alone at Christmas
Phyllis our stella is going to see them this Saturday now our Julie is not
wrapping the rugs up yet now till she has shown people
she is taking them in to school today ah nice the teachers she likes and dinner
ladies weill love them keeping the plastic clear see thrugh bags on them though
so no messy fingers all over them our Julie is too fussy I am afraid but best
way to be.

Yes,windy and raining here too hate this damn weather but better then snow
Phyllis we had lots of snow last year about this time
Thankfully not got any yet.
Phyllis do not worry about becka and melanie not coming just think about
yourself and quiz  can you not ask Joe and lewis to come and see you on
Christmas day?
I don't think your Vicky weill leave you out think she weill cook for you
How are you managing now for cooking these days Phyllis?

Have you thought about getting on to social services asking them for meals on
weels?
about £4.50 a day includes dinner and pudding
not bad
They deliver them around about 12 miday to 1pm
what do you think?
depending on your income or benifits you might get them much cheaper then that
What do you think?

why don't you spoil yourself phyllis and treat yourself to talking microwave in
the new year?
now that your on your own
They are a life saver
get frozen dinners in for the week
what do you think?
Cobolt systems in reeding Norfolk Devon deliever them free
they cost
£195
yes I know
expensive but well worth it got perfect english speech like our guide softwear .
I got the lady voice on my microwave
but yes,definately think about a talking one phyllis more now your on your own
you can do
Cottage pies lazania minced beef hot pots pies pasties cauliflower cheese
potatoes in there too jacket spuds by tuna filling or cheese fillings etc
liver and onions dinners
Steak dinners sausage ns mash dinner oh my god you get alsorts now .
I must go it making me hungry now hahahahehehehehehe
what am I like
can't take me any where you know
Have nice day Phyllis

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 13/12/2011 10:16
Sent To: Guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Good morning Carole,

your Christmas sounds busy, not much going to be happening here, think Vicki
will be over at some time, otherwise just me and quiz, it will be strange with
nobody here, not sure about Becca should not think she will be over as not
heard from her since the end of October, as for Christopher not heard from him
since June, kids who would have them, so a quiet Christmas here, when will you
show Stella the rugs is she going to see them before they get wrapped up.
Have a good day, not doing anything much today, very wet and windy here, so
glad we do not have to go out,
chat soon

-----