[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 00:30:14 +0100

So Carol, you want to look at my sexy legs do you. All eight of them. You sexy
girl you.

They just said on t v news Carol its going to be eight inches of snow.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi phyllis
our James is coming round either tomorrow night or Tuesday night to look at
tigga for me great
have you got photo of malcolms octopus wow spelt it perfect horray clever
bugger now

so yes be nice to get photo too
great
Glad your having nice day
Phyllis today has dragged and i mean dragged

just heard weather oh dear rain and sleet on tuesday oh my god
back to winter again oh dear not good
what have you had for dinner today?
i had cottage pie greeen beans mashed potatoes yummy

watching Titanic at 9pm new drama started last sunday
Love carol x.x.x.x.

-----