[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 08:43:06 -0000

hi Carole,

the pictures are just out of Victoria's head, she puts the outline on the rug
and changes it if she does not like it, the cat was copied from a picture just
to get the right size and the skull and cross bones she made up, a tree is just
as you see them, it just takes a lot of guess work, patience and hard work, our
Victoria did amazing with the skull and cross bones, and as long as I have an
idea we can modify it from the idea, like Jessica's rug the cat is sitting on a
bench looking out a window, you usually could do with a picture to copy,
sometimes you can enlarge pictures from cross stitch patterns,
the tigger rug I have to do its being copied from one of my tigger rugs, and
the Japanese rug is being copied from pictures in a book,

Think the teacher will take a lot on if they rug, it is very expensive to keep
going, with canvas and wool etc, in the New year if I pay you could you send me
some more canvas, as nowhere down here selss it,
cheers and have a good day