[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 20:56:37 -0000

Hi Carol
yes Easter is the time for medicine of the chocolate variety  yes you should
keep your sick bowl handy if you are going to overindulge, I like the cream
eggs they are yummy but I can't eat too many not good for the waistline
hahahaha but still what does it matter lent is over so you can eat all the
chocolate you like, yes I like the spring flowers also, this morning as I
opened the door to let the dogs out I could hear a frog croaking in the pond,I
wonder if it was Kermit come for the Easter break so I will give him his Easter
treat but I won't tell you what it is until later,as you may want some
yourself.   I am talking about Easter eggs,when I was a child I used to draw
pictures on hens eggs and when they were boiled for breakfast I knew which one
was mine because of the picture on it,so you can have all kinds of Easter eggs
hahahahaha
have a good evening
from
Jenny  ,M