[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 13:41:05 +0100

Nice one Clare, your right about older people being more understanding. But
keep your guard up just in case. but I'm sure you'll be ok. Have a nice time
when you go.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

Hi Carol, oh yes I'm really looking forward to my outing tomorrow with Barbara,
Sarah and Karen it will be lovely for sure. Yes it will be so cool if we can go
out every fortnight but this time I'm not going to get to carried away like I
did with Kate I'm just going to take each day as it comes with these new
friends and just enjoy it while it's there. I'm going to make damn sure my
emotions don't get messed up again. I'm not going to let anyone else mess with
my emotions like Kate did no way. So tomorrow is just our trial run to see how
it all goes and of course we all need to get to know each other more as time
goes on as it's new to us all so that will take time. I have learnt a very
valuable lesson I need to be very careful I don't come across as too needy.
People tend to take advantage of the vulnerable and they can see a needy person
a mile off and I know for sure that Kate saw me coming and could play me like a
fiddle. She thought it was amazing how I was relying on her so much so she used
that to hurt me. Well I'm damed if I'm going to let anyone else do that to me
again no way. They do say you learn from your experiences and I think I have
for sure and it's made me a lot stronger. I never thought I would say that.
Well these new friends do seem genuine but then again so did Kate although
these friends are a lot older than me which I'm sure will go in my favour as
older people seem so genuine and I get on better with them as feel more secure
with them being so much more mature and they so much more loving and caring.
Age doesn't matter to me now it's how well we get on with people that matters.
If I get more love and care and friendship from older people then it can't be a
bad thing. I used to think it was so important to have friends my own age but I
don't feel that way anymore. Well yes Carol I used to get out so much but that
was when I had my carer so having your own carer does make such a big
difference to our lives. Also as I used to go to Kate's club church trees which
turned bad of course as well as Kate taking me out on a personal basis as a
friend so I thought but wasn't to be she turned bad and that boring mosaic club
which I'm not sure is still running but wonder if it's any better these days if
it is still running. That will be good to find out. My mum's going to our
community centre soon to get a leaflet on new courses so I may be going back to
the jewellery making that will be so cool or even a craft club so watch this
space. Well Carol yes I heard the x factor is back on Saturday at 8 PM hurray
something for us to watch at last and we get so excited over it the highlight
of our week I can't wait. Something for us to luck forward to. Well Carol I
look forward to hearing about your day. I'm chilling out. Not sure what's for
tea yet. Love Clare xxxx

-----