[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 21:40:01 +0100

Well it would not be much of a story if everything was straight forward would
it? so you will have to wait till next episode to find out what happens to
them,yummy your ice cream sounded good I had another Mr Whippy with the
chocolate flake in again today,weather really sunny and warm Dogs enjoyed the
beach there were     a lot of  dogs on the beach this afternoon and my dogs had
to go and  play with them,Yazz the young one came and sat with us for  no time
at all as she wanted to be off to play with the other dogs,she came back rather
sandy and we had to put her back into the sea to clean her off in the sea so
that it would not be so hard when I got home, it would be no good entering her
for crutf's mind you could enter her as the dirtiest lab in show hahahaha
when I got home it was the big clean up a good job she does not mind it too
much,well the joys of having a dog,
well you watch out for next episode tomorrow night and see what happens,
love from
Jenny