[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] The dance

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 22:26:08 +0100

Hi Clare,
I'm glad you enjoyed the dance this afternoon.
That's great you won some biscuits in the raffle and even better that there are
some chocolate one to.
Oh I agree, you have had a lot of twirling today and two different kinds to.
haha.
Now, hope you didn't get dizzy. haha.
Your tea sounds so yummy.
I had salmon, new potatoes and asparagus it was yummy.
Had plenty of medicine today, had a chocolate biscuit with coffee this morning,
a twix finger after lunch and wait for it! nearly ate a big bar of aero in one
go! haha.
Once I start on them, I can't stop.
The mint one is so yummy.
Have a nice day tomorrow.