[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] The dance

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 21:42:12 +0100

 Hey Clare, you must be rich in your house to have corn beef. It use to be 49
pence a few months ago. I bought one last week and it had gone up to £1 35  per
tin. I'll have to take out a loan nest time.

love Malcolm. xxxx
Good evening all. I enjoyed dance as always. No luck on the raffle so better
luck next time. I took my flask of tea and kitkats as always. For tea it was
corned beef hash a nice change as not had that for ages. Shame not home made
but still yummy. I had aero mousse and now having a flake as have found I have
no mini eggs left so my medicine in a big way. It's been a cold rainy day here
not good. Keep you posted on Janet's blind club tomorrow. Love Clare

-----