[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] The dance

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 22:43:34 +0100

Hi Clare,
glad you enjoyed the dance. Sorry you didn't win on the raffle, as you said,
better luck next time.
Your tea sounds yummy, I've never had corn beef hash, must try it one day.
Oh not good you haven't got any more mini eggs, glad you had a flake though.
I nearly ate a big bar of aero in one go earlier, because, I had no internet
and was getting fed up because it wasn't working. haha.
This went on from 4 in the afternoon till 10. You don't realise how much you
miss the internet until you can't get it.
Anyway, hope you have a nice time at the blind club tomorrow.
Senn.