[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] The dance

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 19:44:17 +0100

Hi there Clare,
Glad you enjoyed the dance.
That's great they all sung happy birthday to you and your birthday was
announced as well.
That's great you got a box of milk tray chocolates, more medicine there for
sure. haha.
Looking forward to hearing about next weeks jubilee dance.
I went out with mum this morning, it stopped raining by then.
We did a bit of shopping and I posted some tapes.
Had my medicine when we got back. Had chocolate biscuits.
I hope you have a lovely time at blind club tomorrow and enjoy the meal that
your going for with the family.
Take care.
Senn.