[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 21:53:26 -0000

Hi Angela and Monty, I'm so happy you had a good day and you got all those
craft things. So happy you doing so well with your braille too. Keep up the
good work both with your craft and with your braille. I had a chocolate filled
chill out day and for tea it was jacket potatoes with ham yummy. Have a good
day tomorrow. For me it will be the same as today and the usual snack for tea
as usual on Sundays. I will be all chilled out for my busy week of blind clubs
and dance ahead. It's good to hear from you and to catch up with you after so
long. Chat again soon and hope your internet stays working now. It's a pain
when our computers go wrong isn't it? They such lifelines aren't they? We miss
them so much. I also can't wait for Carol to be back with us again and how
exciting she's having a laptop. Chat again soon. Lots of love Clare