[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My day

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 22:04:32 +0100

Hi CArol.

Oh of course I replied to your other email from this morning before i got this
one anmd just realized what you meant I replied to an email saying  good
morning when it was the afternoon hahaha. oH I'm glad you had a lovely day all
that talk of food i'm surprised there was any left in the shops or the cafe
hahaha. Those teddy bears sound so romantic and remind me that you were going
to be reunited with Andy today that will be so lovely.  Er you and Clare shy er
I think perhaps not hahaha. Well it will be lovely when we all have microphones
and can exchange voice messages I might even sing if you're lucky.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxx