[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 20:39:45 -0000

Good evening angela
oh dear what a day
you have had
poor dad
well angela that is lovely you and mum put your tree and decorations up cool
yea
 i am putting my tree up on sunday horray
can't wait now
its annoying when we can't see
got to used our imagination all the time
 well angela keep strong and possitive we all behind you here
hey this weill cheer you up angela
stick malcolm on top of your tree as the fairy but watch the spikes on the
branches don't stick where they shouldn't on him hahahahahehehehehehehe can be
quite painful for him
take care

From: angela page - Email Address: craftymonty@xxxxxxx
Sent On: 01/12/2011 20:11
Sent To: Dolphin guide - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] My day

Hi everyone

well today we put the christmas tree and decorations up today we always put it
up in time for my birthday.

We have a decoration that i made years ago,its a polystyrine ball covered in
glittery pom poms well monty got hold of it and pulled every pom pom off all
over the floor so now i am trying to put them back on.

Dad broke his false teeth, i could not help thinking of Casper hehee so now he
has to go to the dentist.

And i had a shock today as i noticed the sight i had got is disapearing, i had
a appoinment for the eye hospital next monday but a few weeks ago i had a
letter to say they have cancelled it and have no appoinment.

so i need cheering up please.

love
angela and monty