[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 17:49:23 +0100

Hi Clare, Let me know when you post yourself to me then I can catch you coming
through the letter box so you don't hurt yourself. I can also get as much
choclate as you like.  Henenenene. Then we could go and visit Carol and play
with all her piggy wiggies.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi Malcolm, oh if only. I'm sure I would fit in the postbox as I'm only little
and good hahahaha. Well, you beat me by a long way there for sure but I wasn't
up till 12 so I wasn't far behind you. Aren't we very naughty but nice of
course. We must need our beauty sleep. That's why we so beautiful haha. Well
good luck with the living doll. That would be your dream come true haha. Hugs
Clare xx

-----