[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 01:14:16 -0000

Hi Clare, I only ever went on one once and that was enough for me. I caught my
head on one of the beams and lost my glasses. That was in the sixty's and that
was at Bell View Zoo. The first place ever to have things like that. But the
one's today are three times bigger and faster. NoThanks.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi Malcolm, oh thank you. I never thought about listen again. Glad you reminded
me I will give it a go. I loved your description of a rollercoaster and even
though I have never seen one before I can certainly picture it from your
description. Using eggs was a very good idea as I know what they are like. I
have never been on a rollercoaster. Fairground rides have never been my thing
as too rough for me but each to their own as they say. Then again maybe I could
be persuaded to go on one with you as you could protect me hahhehehehe. Love
Clare

-----