[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 19:24:05 -0000

Hi miss piggy boots, You don't have to be frightend of me, I wouldn't hurt a
fly. I am soft and very loving.

I don't know what colour my  doggy is yet.  got to wait for someone to come
visiting. I  don't know yet what name to have  for her yet. I might ask all you
girls to pick one for me.

Can I come over and have some of that corned beef dinner with you, I haven't
eaten this week. Got no money left now after spending it all on you girls.
Carol, you mentioned the other day about a rubber doll for me. Don't shake, I
don't won't one. But I heard the other day that you can get a Daniel  one now
and there quite cheap.And you get a free repair kit with it. In case the
piglets burst it. I was just thinking you girls might be interested .
hehehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxx.

Hi big boy shaking like a leaf now even my computer was shaking too there
hahahahehehehehehehe all terrified of you
always have been
so you loved your new doggy then great between elaine me and ingrid ah cute
you got on our bloody nerves pestering us for somthing to cuddl hahahahahahaha
wha colour is your doggy malcolm?
hope you got nice name for him

what about
Ven or bonjo or toby