[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 00:39:45 -0000

Hi Clare, I'll have to watch Carol now that she can see better. She may catch
me and beat me up. hehehehehe Well Clare your not on your own today. I didn't
get up till 12 pm. I need my sleep to
love Malcolm. xxx.

.  well miss piggy has had her hair done today so she looks even more gorgeous
now and of course she can see better. She can see you better now haha. Those
pigtails look so cool miss piggy. Well I think I beat her by a long way with
getting up late haha. After all I need my beauty sleep. Love Clare xxxx

-----
.