[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 19:45:08 +0100

Hi miss piggy boots.

Oh that cake shop sounds like fun bet the shop will be empty after a few
minutes of being opened as you'll ahve scoffed the lot hahahaha.  I know you
will have a great time with julie and that casserole sounds yummy. oH I agree
what a cheek that woman buying another Euro ticket after winning all that money
some people are so greedy its inbelieveable there are lots of people suffering
in this world. yes our Malcolm is very brave and always smiling and full of
sunshine just like our number 1 google girl VAnessa.  Well not a lot going on
today so glad I've got loads of lovely emails to catch up on.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxx