[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good morning all.

  • From: "anne bradley" <anne.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "dolphines" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 11:13:46 -0000

Hi Carol,

It's really good to see you've emerged relatively unscathed from all the
computer problems. The little oven sounds great; Might get one after you've
bought it and tried it out. I think you're brilliant coping so quickly with
your new lap top as although I haven't seen one, someone said the keys are much
closer together, something like that and my typing isn't exactly brilliant at
the best of times.
Lovely to see you back, piglets and all.
Love from a very cold North Norfolk.

Anne.