[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:37:08 +0100

Carol, I think you'll find the saying is. "  blue arsed fly. " What was you
doing last night to make you get up late this morning.  heeheehee.

Don't expect to much from voice mail. Its first go with sound effects.

Had a quiet weekend  myself. I did some keyboard practise and learnt a bit more
about the buttins. What about the rest of you. anything exciting.?

love Malcolm. xxx

My goodness got up late dashing around like a blue eyed fly hahahahahahaha had
bath thank god before now dashing around carer is coming at 10.30am   not had
Breakfast yet

oh its lovely and sunny now what weird weather

Jennie wonderful to raed the monyx story hope mis sunflower doesn't make them
do too much work can't wait now to get the next episode
Malcolm
got voice mail weill listen to it when get back mate
all have nice day
lets hear all about your weekends
come on you lot get typing hahahahahahahaha or your paying for your Broadband
for nothing

Love Carol xxxx

-----