[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good morning all.

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 18:01:08 -0000

Hi there Carol,
glad you had a nice time at your sisters. The chicken pie dinner sounds really
yummy.
That cooker you talked about sounds really good, haven't heard of one of those
before.
Will you be getting one?
Oh it sounds like I really must sort out kermit! haha.
My niece told me on the phone earlier that she went into a disney shop and
there was lots of muppet stuff, from mugs with kermit and miss piggy on, to,
the soft toys and also some cushions with the muppets on, they sound really
great.
Oh and guess what? she said she's getting me miss piggy, that will be great.
Will let you know what she's like when I get her.
Will have to stand her next to kermit. haha.
Right, going to have my tea now.
Take care.
Senn.