[guide.chat] In Reply To: Good morning all

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 09:59:12 -0000

Carol, I'm hiding in Hyde. So your going to let Dawn be bridesmaid for a bar of
chocllate. Why didn't you throw in a bottle of whisky for me as you won't let
me buy any now.
There's one thing to be thankful for Carol, When you slipped on your bum you
won't have far to fall. Here's a snow ball for you . Wiz wiz wiz wow. Now you
have three boobs. heeheehee.

love Malcolm. xxx

Good morning all
wow pure white outside here
carer rang me up very thick near her so she is ringing me again at 10am today
to see if its safe enough to drive here
I am near the peninies in oldham very hilly .

well dreaded white stuff came down in the night
but now its rain cold too.

Not sure now if carer is coming today
but she will let me know later on
got jumper on clean jeans on had bath washed hair just incase.

I told her not to risk it if its bad on foot not fair for both of us

see what happens now

oh not good
Donna
yes bad in derbyshire i got friend lives in
Ripley
she must be in same boat as yu awful stops us all getting out
hope your ok keep busy
 Vanessa
wales is bad i believe too
have yu cooked anything in your elettric pan yet?
my carer got one too she had hers now for 4 months
good
Kevin
thank you for yummy recepies yum always busy in the chat kitchen cooking
hahahahaha

Herold
love the jokes mates good
Daft jim
how are yu coping in the dreaded white stuff?

malcolm

you been quiet for past 3 days
are you alright
or is belinda keeping you occupied hahahahahaha
Dawn,

What!

No choclate!

oh you cheeky bugger go on send it me

hahahahahahahahaha I weill let yu be bridsmaid at our wedding
do I get my choclate now?

come on where your spirit gone

boobooboo sob sob sob scream scream shout
I want my choclate now hahahahahahaha

here is snowball catch
whoosh whoosh whoosh oops sorry it missed
it hit chris instead hahahahahaahha oops better put my boots on and run as fast
as possible now yikes sliped on my ars in snow

love Carol xxxx