[guide.chat] In Reply To: Good morning all

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 14:05:38 +0100

Hey!
 a bit of crumpet......

-----Original Message-----
From: Cf?ɽ°?<?
½¹¹½È - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 15/09/2012 10:19
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Good morning all

Good morning all

Hope your all well

Had good sleep for change last night
good
Going to have nice break from my computer today got few jobs to do and going to
cut some shapes out today on my sizzex machine
my friend Barbara who I now tape correspond with every week want me to cut her
some green christmas trees out
crikey as bad as me for christmas hahahahahahahahaha

she is going to cut me round baubles cards so I can decorate them myself cool
yea

she is so funny on tape makes me laugh .
down to earth
she not on guide otherwise i would of got her on here
I got her out of progress magazine the page is called home and abroad  pen pals
spot and tape correspondents .

she is on jaws on her computer we send emails every day
she is just great
I ask her if she would love to join magazines such as jubillee and two town
talker
she is not interested
surprised me that did

she is married to keith
when I never answered her email one morning
she put on subject
hey lazy bones get up hahahahahahahahaha funny isn't she?
dry today
going for crumpets now in my toaster and mug of tea
all have nice day
love carol xxxx

-----