[guide.chat] In Reply To: Good morning all

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 11:08:34 -0000

It was a good ending though wasn't it. heeheehee
Good morning all

oh dying to know what happend at end of Downton abbey but malcolm messing me
about that is not true malcolm hahahahahahahahahaha
I pretened to believe you
had you fooled there hehehehehehehehehehe

Vanessa wow loads of firer works going off last night all them thousands of
pounds going up in the air in minutes wow all that money funded by council
yet moaning they have no money and want to make cut backs
bit weird if you ask me.

Going out today horray
frost on our grass according to my neighbour
might start wearing my suade boots not sure yet
actually think I will got fur inside.

they make me look smaller .

love carol xxxx