[guide.chat] In Reply To: Good morning all

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 10:55:01 +0100

hi Carole,

have a nice morning at coffee club, and be good, it is a little nicer here
today also, to up date you on wedding plans,
Melanie came over yesterday with my invitation it is a registry officer and
they can only invite nine guests to that as the room they have  got is very
small, it is Me and Victoria been invited and the wedding is at Cockington
court here in Torquay then there is a meal for the wedding guests at the pub
near Torquay then at about two thirty they are opening it up to all friends for
a drink and a piece of cake,

Yes am supporting Becca and only last night she asked me if I could buy her
dress for her, not to sure at the moment, it is still very difficult to get
used to, but rather then loose them all I stand by them, and heartidly disagree
with what they are doing, suppose I will have to get an outfit, never put a
dress on for years and years, only wear trousers and tops usually, yuk will
have to dress up,
so thanks for your thoughts on it all,