[guide.chat] Hi Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:51:05 +0100

Hi Senn, I'm not sure why home and away always takes a break for the summer but
it does every year. They always play the old episodes to make up for it so I
may listen to some of them again. I can't believe it's been on 25 years and I
have followed it right from the start so it will be good to hear some of the
old episodes again. So happy you and your mum went out this morning and you are
now stocked up with that all important medicine. You certainly did very well
there.Now I know there's no point going to pound land as there's no chocolate
left now you have bought the whole shop haha. I just sent in my day. Love Clare