[guide.chat] Hi Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 17:53:03 +0100

Hi Senn, so happy you taking triple doses of medicine to help you cope much
needed haha. Your lunch so yummy and your tea too it's all just my thing. How
cool you and Carol both had chicken nuggets with chips for lunch yours being
oven ones of course not bad going so more psychic twins on here hahahaha. I
enjoyed the yummy mince dinner my mum does in the slow cooker and that aero
mousse. I had my chocolate cake this afternoon with a good old cuppa. I will
have more medicine later while enjoying the soaps so my medicine in a big way.
I'm so happy you understand that colours don't mean anything to me with being
totally blind although if I can associate them with food that helps a lot of
course haha. Me not knowing colours is one less thing for me to worry about and
also it makes it a bit easier on my parents too as they can use any colours
without it affecting me in any way so cool so there's some advantages both ways
even though it may not seem that way sometimes. Love Clare