[guide.chat] Hi Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 22:41:24 +0100

Hi Senn, oh dear how will you cope without that medicine haha. Hope you will
get stocked up soon. Well I certainly couldn't leave half a kitkat. I would eat
it all in one go. I don't do things by halves lol. Yeah, good to have the soaps
back but oh dear yes the Olympics is going to mess them all up again not good.
I'm not looking forward to that. Also my favourite soap home and away is taking
a summer break sob sob. How will I cope. Oh well will just have to take extra
medicine to help me cope won't I? Another good one I can stick to as if I need
one of course. Well I really am going to the land of nod now. I hope you sleep
well too. Chat tomorrow. Goodnight. Love Clare