[guide.chat] Hi Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 21:21:39 +0100

Hi Senn, oh thank you. Good to know I'm not alone haha. I will certainly check
my messages more closely in future. Yeah, I certainly need more of that
medicine there's a good one I will stick to of course as if I need one haha. Oh
yeah, by the way it's now your turn to give our sweet Malcolm and cute master
Casper some chocolate. I have already taken my turn and have no medicine left
to spare. Oh no wonder I lost the plot lol. That shortage of medicine is no
good I must stop sharing it. Love Clare