[guide.chat] Hi Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 13:26:51 +0100

Hi Phyllis, I'm so happy you had the girls over last night your chicken dinner
so yummy one of my favourites and so glad you had that medicine with that yummy
chocolate gateau even better. Glad the plans for the wedding are coming
together. Oh those cushions sound so lovely I'm so happy Carol could describe
them on here. It's a lovely sunny day here too. I'm just having a chill out day
with my medicine. Sounds like Cinders has her work cut out as usual. Love Clare