[guide.chat] Hi Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 20:04:20 +0100

Good Evening Phyllis I'm so happy you had another lovely day and how cool you
went for a carvery with your Vicky. We haven't been for a carvery for ages we
are well overdue. We love carveries too. I usually have turkey and beef but of
course the pudding the best bit I usually have chocolate sponge with custard
and as it's called a chocolate melting cake it lives up to it's name as it
melts in the mouth so yummy. I call it my melting moment cake as it only lasts
a moment with me hahaha. Glad you and Vicky spent quality time together how
lovely and you sat out in the pub garden enjoying the lovely weather. Oh fancy
your Becca still being in bed when you got home no surprise there hahahehehehe.
I knew I wouldn't keep the title of sleeping beauty number 1 for long hahahaha.
Oh well she needs to make up for lost time and recover from the shock of being
up so early a lot. That can be her excuse she will stick to I'm sure. I'm
chilling out and having a chocolate filled day. Glad you liked the article even
though you have seen it before I have the feeling our mutual Canadian friend
would have forwarded it to us both that's why you have seen it before. Yes I
know what you mean about the internet I'm not able to work it either oh it's so
complicated so some tips would be very useful for sure. Love Clare