[guide.chat] Hi Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 19:18:34 +0100

Oh Phyllis how lovely you going out for a meal and drink in pub with a friend
what a lovely surprise. Have a lovely time. Yes lovely weather for another
romantic evening walk for sure. We will enjoy our dancing session as usual
being prince and princess at our very own ball as we do each night. Yes my
Auntie Pearl also went shopping today and said it was very hectic in town even
more than usual with the schools being off because of this strike. OH dread to
think what it will be like in the long 6 week summer holiday which is only 2
weeks away now. I know this as mum works at school and she finishes in 2 weeks
time. We hope to get out while she's on holiday and of course have that lovely
long awaited much needed catch up with Auntie Pearl soon as it's been ages.
It's a good thing we keep in touch by text every day which is the next best
thing. We hope Cliff will sing you to sleep. Have sweet dreams. We know we will
for sure as always. Love to you both. Love Chocolaty Clare and Ray of sunshine
xxxx