[guide.chat] Hi Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:01:06 +0100

Good afternoon Phyllis oh so happy you had a good day. Glad you enjoyed the
church coffee morning and how cool you managed to get a cake for your mum for
her special day. They will all enjoy it for tea I'm sure. Glad she's ok what an
amazing age to reach. Hope she enjoys the rest of her day. Well hope your
church meeting goes well. I'm chilling out today. I sat in garden this
afternoon with my parents but it started to rain so we all had to come back in
quick. It's a lot cooler now. My day is chocolate filled of course and about to
have meat pie for tea. Love Clare xxxx