[guide.chat] Carol's lovely day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 18:59:19 +0100

Good evening Carol, oh so happy you had a good day but oh dear what a nightmare
with the audio description. How cool you and Mathew were given free tickets to
make up for it not bad going. Now that really is good service. Glad you enjoyed
Macdonald's I love their chicken nuggets with fries the best. Glad you had your
medicine with that hot chocolate and Mathew's caramel macflury sounds just my
thing too. Well it's been lovely having our little Jamie here but shame about
the weather so wasn't able to do much at all. It's been cold and raining here
so had the best place home keeping warm for sure. For tea it was chicken dinner
and that aero mousse and now a chocolate orange bar as well as my hot chocolate
before bed so my medicine in a big way. Jamie is very good he always eats the
same meals as us. He loved the chicken dinner. Well now ready for the soaps.
Love Clare xxxx